Friday, January 28, 2011

Resource Friday.

Resources are amazing. That is the phrase that best describes a resource. I remember when I began leading my ministry I drove about 2 hrs north of my house to visit a friend student pastor and he loaded me down with resource after resource. Literally it was more than I could carry and we loaded the trunk of my car with them.

I cannot express how much that meant to me, and how helpful it has been in the two years I've been a student pastor. This being the first friday of the blog I will explain what resource friday will consist of.

I will post one resource per Friday that will help you develop as a leader. Some fridays in may be a book, other fridays it may be a sermon, the other fridays it may be a website with great things to help you. Some will be based for student pastors, others music, others kids, and others for all leaders in general.

With that said, this will be the longest post ever for a resource friday. Here is the first resource. Every young leader needs to read The Next Generation Leader by Andy Stanley. You can find it on Amazon here. It's a great read that will help you focus your leadership and take some stress off of you.



Read it and tell me what you think about it.

peace be the journey.
///tres

0 comments:

Post a Comment