Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Idea is Not Even Half

At one point in time we have all had an idea. When I was young I had an idea to build a roller coaster that went off of my fort in my grandparent's back yard...but it ended with being an idea. Recently I heard someone say that 10% goes to thinking of an idea and the other 90% goes to working out and sticking with the idea. This goes perfect with my idea to build a roller coaster at 7 years old. I had a great idea (to me) but in reality it would never happen because I would never work towards seeing a roller coaster built. (Im giving myself credit saying I could have built it if I wasn't so lazy at 7, not the fact that I was only 7)

But what about you? So many times in leadership we think of a great idea, but how often does it end with just being a great idea? We must think of great things and then start putting them to work. But not just put something to work, stick with it. See your idea start happening and if it starts to slip, stick with it and try and figure out a way to fix it.

Ideas are nothing more than a daydream until you see work on it and make it become what you thought of in your mind.

Are your ideas only ideas right now? Why? Let's see them happen.

peace be the journey.
///tres

0 comments:

Post a Comment