Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You're Not Good at Everything.

Some of you may have read that title and instantly disagreed with me. If you think you are good at everything then I ask you to respond to this post and I will then give you all the info about this blog and pass this project along to you.

I believe that a leader is great when they admit they are not good at everything. You become more successful with your leading and ministry when you realize this. I can't sing and I can't play the guitar so why would I lead the music in my ministry? If you still aren't following me, I'm terrible at planning youth trips...so I don't, I have someone else do that. My point is that we aren't good at everything, but what you are not good at someone else is, so let them do it. The person that plans our trips does not want to speak at our services...but I am decent at it (I didn't want to say good because I feel like that is bragging). Knowing your limitations is good for your leadership because it requires someone else to step up and lead with you. The whole point in being a leader is to raise more leaders right?

What are you not good at?

peace be the journey.
///tres

0 comments:

Post a Comment