Monday, February 28, 2011

Sometimes IT JUST HAS TO BE DONE.

As I type this blog, I have a million thoughts going through my mind about what I have to get accomplished (and it's overwhelming). I have let my internet class work pile up the past two weeks and have to get it all done by next Monday. So it JUST HAS TO BE DONE!!!

This goes hand in hand with a lot of things in leadership. Sometimes regardless of how much you like or dislike the task, rather it be a busy week where you have no time to accomplish something so meaningless...IT JUST HAS TO BE DONE! For the good of the business, church, ministry the task has to get done. You have pushed it off long enough, too many people have said they were going to do it for you but never did...it's time. Some people aren't as passionate about something as you, so it falls down on their priority list, let them see you take the task and do it sometimes just for them to see that you are for real about your passion. When this happens, more times than not it will spark their passion too.

What are you putting off? It may be at the point to where IT JUST HAS TO BE DONE!!!

peace be the journey.
///tres

0 comments:

Post a Comment