Friday, February 4, 2011

Resource Friday.

Today is resource Friday in case you were not aware or have been knocked unconscious for the past couple of days. Today I wan't you to have some resources that will help your spiritual leadership. We can never have enough messages from pastors tingle our ears. There isn't an old scroll somewhere that says we must only listen to 2-3 (depending on Sunday Night services) messages a week. Allowing yourself to grow and be challenged throughout the week will feed your spiritual hunger. Also, if you ever speak for your ministry, or your small group, or bible study then these messages will broaden your thinking processes. 

A phrase that has stuck with me over the past year is "what fills your heart will lead your life". Let's fill ourselves with some amazing messages.

This week I have made a list of speakers I have been listening to lately. They are great leaders who have challenged me to become a better leader myself. Hopefully it will do the same for you. Remember what fills your heart will lead your life.


peace be the journey.
///tres

0 comments:

Post a Comment