Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You Can't See Without Vision.

This is something I wish I would have known going into leadership. I had heard the word vision a lot growing up in church but for some reason I always associated the word with me having to go into a trance and see myself as a wheat stalk and everyone I knew was bowing down to me...sorry I just never imagined myself as wheat so I thought I never had a vision. Maybe I stand alone in this idea of thinking, maybe I wasn't theologically as strong as all of you reading this...but it's what I associated vision with.

Man I was way off.

Now understanding that vision is what God places in your heart for you to be a part of, what makes your life worth living everyday, vision being the driving force behind why you are in leadership roles, I realize that without vision I will never lead because I would have no idea where I was going. God has a plan for your life, and if you're reading this blog you may know exactly what it is. If not I challenge you to really stop and think about what you are doing with your life and how what you are doing/planning on doing will bring glory to God and will change the world.

Did you know you can bring glory to God and change the world and not be a pastor? If you didn't then you should read this.

Without a set vision, you will never accomplish what God has planned for you. When you have vision you have purpose to wake up every day and see the vision unfold before your eyes. Sometimes you will get caught up in life other times you will just miss it because you don't know what IT is. Do not set a limit on your vision, your vision to yourself should seem impossible, when it seems impossible to you it allows you to believe in God to do the impossible.

What's your vision? How impossible is it?

peace be the journey.
///tres

0 comments:

Post a Comment